Top Advantages of Above-Ground Swimming Pools
There are times when you really want to enjoy the advantages of a swimming pool at your home but putting one in the ground isn’t feasible. That is just fine because above-ground swimming pools can be wonderful, and they have some advantages that you might not have thought about:
· Portability – Once you put in an inground pool, you are stuck with the location. With above-ground swimming pools, you can move them if you decide to and even take them to a new home. You may even be able to install one if you are renting with permission by the owner.
· Safety – It is less likely that a pet or child will fall into an above-ground pool like they could with an inground pool. You can simply remove the ladder so that they can’t climb up and in.
· Quick and Easy Installation – Having an above-ground swimming pool installed takes only a day or two compared to the weeks it can take to build an inground pool.
· Removal – If later you change your mind about having a pool, it is far easier to remove above-ground swimming pools and restore your yard than it would be with an inground pool.
· Maintenance – Since above-ground swimming pools are smaller than most inground pools, you’ll need fewer chemicals and less water, and it will cost less to heat.
· No Taxes – An inground pool adds value to your home, and thus your property taxes would increase. Since above-ground swimming pools are not considered a permanent addition to your home, they do not cause you to pay higher taxes.
- Space Savings – You will be able to enjoy more of the use of your lawn when you have a smaller pool, and because above-ground swimming pools are less costly, you’ll have money left to put in other outdoor living spaces for your family to enjoy.