5 Signs You Need Septic Tank Cleaning Soon
Septic tank cleaning is not something you want to put off, so when you start seeing signs that it needs cleaning you should call experts right away. The problem is that it may be difficult to diagnose the signs that your tank needs septic tank cleaning. Here are 5 signs that you need septic tank cleaning as soon as you can.
- Pooling Drain Fields: When you notice that the grass in your drain fields is starting to look extra lush or marshy you may want to get septic tank cleaning done soon.
- The Smell: No one wants to live in a stinky house, so when your house starts to smell it means it is time for septic tank cleaning. Even to just get rid of the smell, you should get it done quickly.
- Slow Drains: When drains in your home struggle to drain then it means your septic tank is getting too full and needs to be dealt with. It also means that things will be difficult to live with, because appliances in your home such as sinks, and showers will be less convenient to use.
- Drain Backup: When things in your home that struggle to drain start having water come up from them, it is time to get septic tank cleaning done. It is gross and makes it difficult to live in your home, and it also means your septic tank needs help immediately.
- Pipe Noises: When your pipes start making concerning noises, such as gurgling sounds, get your septic tank checked out.
The signs that your septic tank needs maintenance start off subtle but can grow to be big problems. Make sure to get your septic tank cleaning done on a schedule, or at least when the signs first start showing.